Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Davies

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

jp

jp Report 27 Jul 2007 10:07

hi, I'm trying to find anyone who was in my family as I was adopted as a child, the only information I have is what was on my birth certificate, and I can remember my brothers and sister names. My Mother was called Margaret Davies when she had me I have an address as 17 Newgate Macclesfield, Margaret Brunt born April Quarter 1927 in Chesterfield mothers maiden name was Holland My father was called Walter Norman Davies and I think he was born in or around 1928 and he worked as a Corporation Ashman My sister was called Elizabeth Davies and I think she was born in or around 1955 I have two brothers called Johnathan Davies born in or around 1956 and Robert Davies born in or around 1959 I know I was born at West Park General Hospital Macclesfield, 9 april 1957 If anyone has any info on any of these people please feel free to contact me thank you so much Allan