Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Davis

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paul

Paul Report 26 Jul 2007 10:51

my dad......... Peter davis (formally peter Toovey) born in 1952 i want to trace my father because i want some answers as to why he left me and mum when i was just eight years old. soon after he left i had my first stroke (i've had 5) my name is paul and i am one of his sons and daughters. i last heard from him in december 2004 when i recieved a card from him and he left his mobile number on the back of the card. he said that he would come round to se eme in janruary the following year but made excuses. i just want some answers because there is no way i deserve any of this. what i deserve is answers. i live in hillingdon and i just want to meet up with my dad and proove to him that it wont be just why this why that and just never any more contact (like mum said) if you are reading this dad or you know this man then pleeeaaasssseeeee message me. take care all Paul x