Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

marraige look up please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 3 Nov 2007 16:28

hi g/r i need a look up please im trying to find mary devine she is my hubbys real mum he as not seen her since he was 2/3 days old ok this is wot i got on her last name her maiden name was feehan then she married maxwell devine in 1972 from they i got the name eagle given to me but i dont no where that come from cos she got maired to a mr john c salmon in 1982 then i got wilkin she was born in ireland kilkenny her date of birth is 7/5/1956 her mums date of birth is 21/7/1924 not sure about her dad he died in the uk in 1967 they come over from ireland 1966 please can some one look this up for me cos we need to no wot name she useing now to find her thanks karen

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 3 Nov 2007 16:38

I haved found the marriage of them in 1982
but it is down twice.
John C Salmon and then two last names for his wife. Devine and then Eagle same person. So not sure why in Southwark.
vol 15 page 0041, 4th qtr 1982.

Karen

Karen Report 3 Nov 2007 16:46

hi
i know the devine that was my hubbys dad but for the eagle i dont no he was given that name by the social services and then some from here give me the salmon name we did not no about that one but i also got wilkin she lived in southwest london and southeast london