Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Patrick Joseph Diamond

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 3 Oct 2007 21:39

Need any info you may have on Patrick Joseph Diamond, Known as Joe, I am sorry I have limited information.
He was from Crossmolina Co Mayo
He did get married in St Peter & Paul church in Ealing, London in December 1949.
He was married to my aunt.
Anything that you think might help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins Report 3 Oct 2007 22:17

Hi Mary

I have a Patrick Diamond who was a sponsor at one of my Gran's sister's baptism in 1886 in Dublin City.

I doubt if he was your Patrick Diamond, but he could be a relative.

Regards...Teresa

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 5 Nov 2007 20:53

Dear Mary, I found an old photo of my grandfather's uncle, his name was Patrick Diamond, the photo is of him, his wife and six children taken circa 1900-1920 in London. There are three boys in the photo aged between 6 and fourteen. I am trying to trace this connection.Patrick Diamond was born in Ballymoney, Co. Antrim. Could ther be a connection with your Patrick Joseph? What other info do you have? Elizabeth