Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Willis Jack

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Willis

Willis Report 28 Jul 2003 14:58

I am trying to trace connections to my father John Dobbins, born in Lanarkshire, Scotland in 1888. He was the youngest of nine chidren, some of whom remained in Scotland and some who emigrated to Canada and Australia.

Julie

Julie Report 30 Oct 2007 19:34

hi there, dont know if youre still a member? i have a john dobbins in my tree although i have 1889 circa. he married elizabeth donaldson she was born 1901. they had 2 children, janet 1922 and john (sonny) 1931. lizzie died after having sonny and john remarried. i dont have info re brothers and sisters. does any of this ring any bells???? let me know.
kindest wishes jules
ps have an address of pitt street, cambuslang if that helps