Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Donaghy

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 6 Jul 2007 10:36

Hi , looking for relations of John Donaghy born liverpool 1871 (according to census) My great great grandfather , married Elizabeth Ann Lewis ,had two sons John-Jack and David (my Grandad), and two daughters Maybel and Gladys . Lived in no 32 Micawber st Toxteth . Trying to trace John Donaghy's birth on the records in 1871 the only one is born in Durham ? The other is 1870 but born in Liverpool ? Not sure which one to trace ???? Can anyone help !!! Karen

Claire

Claire Report 27 Aug 2007 23:38

Hi Karen prob a long shot but my Donaghys originally from Cumberland but ended up in Newcastle upon Tyne. My great grandfather was Robert as was his father. Any connection let me know. Claire

Karen

Karen Report 9 Nov 2007 20:42

yes could be , have a robert donaghy 1845-89 brother of my gg grandad john who moved to Liverpool and went on to have 8 children who all settled here !

karen donaghy