Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Dove

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anthony

Anthony Report 16 Jul 2004 11:34

I am looking for any doves from east london my dad name was fred james his dad names jimmy dove my nans name was flo dove they were a big family they lived in hoxton and bethnal green he had brothers names are jimmy chris john joe billy tommy charlie. and some sisters called beckey nelly plus some more but sorry i do not know there names please help me this is my first time at this

Caroline

Caroline Report 23 Sep 2007 19:20

hi have sent you an email before i think . i have doves in my tree they have the same names you are looking for. mynans sister florence was married to a dove bye for now caroline shipman

Josephine

Josephine Report 23 Sep 2007 19:23

hi-you might want to try the births, marriages and deaths records you can find records from 1984 to present day on other sites.

hope this helps! : )

Caroline

Caroline Report 1 Nov 2007 19:40

my flowilliam oconner 1852 married jane franks 1852. they had florence oconner 1872 she married alfred shipman 1873 and she also married thomas mcmahon 1873. she had stepsisters elenoar shipman 1907 which was my nan and nora shipman 1913. she had 2 stepbrothers mcmahon they died in a war., florence mcmahon 1909 married james dove 1900 they all came from bethnal green and hoxton. my dad remembers chrissie dove 1935 becky 1936 billy 1937 charlie 1934 john 1930 tommy 1929 flo 1932 jimmy 1932 nelly 1931and freddie doves i have photos of them . which are florence mcmahon and james doves children bye for now caroline