Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Dunmull

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

William

William Report 13 May 2007 22:55

I am trying to trace ancesters of Harriet Dunmull and her husband Thomas Whiting. They had a son, Lot Whiting in 1853 in Addington Kent. Lot Married Mary Ann Cracknell in1870. They had Frank Thomas William Whiting, my g g grandad, in 1872, George 1874. Mildred 1876 and Richard 1879. Frank ,George, and Richard were born in Northfleet Kent, Mildred was born Burgh castle Norfolk. Frank married Caroline Jane Bex born in Barnes in Surrey and had Lucy Jane Whiting born 1904 and Frank Whiting jnr. Lucy was my grandmother so i am not looking for information on her but it would be great if any one can give me any info. Lucy married Harry Wiggins in 1927 . Jen Gordon