Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

My mamoth search for EASTONS! Help!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Crystal

Crystal Report 23 Dec 2007 00:37

Hello I am looking for any of the following people please help I have much info o n all, if you could be related to me then contact me thankyou.

Sarah Budding {about 1810-ish}, Susanna {changes to Easton, born abt 1845}, william Budding {abt 1810-ish}
lived in london, middlesex

Eliza Easton, William Easton { both 1811}, Harry A Easton {1845}
lived in Pimlico, london Middlesex

Charles Edwin Easton, Herbert A Easton , Hannah M Easton, Leonard charles Easton {all between abt 1897-1899} and Emma A Easton {the mother is daughter of Harry A Easton and is born in 1872-3} all london, st marelybone

Alfred G Boggis {born about 1845, battersea, surrey, England}

Harriott Budding & Emma Budding {susannah 1845, siblings born abt this time london, middlesex}

Sarah E, Harriet, Harry A and susannah all eastons
{Emma A siblings abot 1870-180}

Frederik A, francis and George and William H and Edwin C Easton, all eastons born around 1840-ish time-1850
{siblings of Harry A Easton-senior}
thanks! Crystal

Sam

Sam Report 23 Dec 2007 01:31

When? Where? Please help us to help you.