Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Barbara Thorpe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbara

Barbara Report 2 Jul 2003 21:36

my mothers name was eiles she was born in canning town 1905 her father was william her mother katherine nee hutchins would be interested to note others of the same name

Nerys

Nerys Report 14 Oct 2007 20:10

Barbara.
I am also looking for Eiles's!
I have a Rose Eiles, daughter of Robert & Emma.
Roe was born in Essex stratford in the late 1890's.
Not come accross a william yet though!

Jan

Jan Report 22 Dec 2007 18:03

Barbara,
We are definately related. I've been doing more research on the Eiles side of my tree.
Rosina Lucy Eiles 1908-1987 m Joseph Daley 1905-1975. Rosina was the daughter of William Eiles 1860-1929 m Katherine Hutchins 1867-1920. William Eiles was the John of John Eiles 1816-1859 m to Sarah. John Eiles 1816-1859 is my G G Grandfather (there may be another great in there somewhere). Hope this helps. Best regards Jan

Kay????

Kay???? Report 22 Dec 2007 20:30

can the people that answered this post,take note of the date it was posted,,,2003.!!!!