Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

the family of samuel

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tracey

Tracey Report 21 Dec 2007 15:12

hi im trying to trace my husbands family his father is called samuel andrew ellerington he had a brother called stanley. i think he had a few more siblings not sure. his mothers maiden name was forster.i think they was born in hull or the surrounding area. if anyone has any of the elleringtons in their tree would love to hear from you.
thanks tracey

Tracey

Tracey Report 21 Dec 2007 15:13

he was married to cath reid they had 6 children

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 21 Dec 2007 15:15

is this his father death?
Name Date of Birth Registration District Year of Registration Month of Registration
ELLERINGTON, Samuel Andrew 19 September 1932 Beverley 1991 March Volume No 7
Page No 155
Reg No 391
Samuel A Ellerington mothers maiden name Forster registered in Sculcoates vol 9d page 338, 4th qtr 1932.

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 21 Dec 2007 15:18

Possible parents marriage
Surname First name(s) Spouse District Vol Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marriages Jun 1919

Ellerington Arthur Forster Sculcoates 9d 494
Forster Annie E Ellerington Sculcoates 9d 494

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 21 Dec 2007 15:21

decided to send you the births of his siblings in case they are still living.

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 21 Dec 2007 15:51

possible birth of father
Births Jun 1897
Ellerington Arthur Sculcoates 9d 204
you can check births on freebmd but better off getting birth cert of Samuel if unsure of his parents.

possible mother
Births Sep 1896
Forster Annie Elizabeth Sculcoates 9d 206

Tracey

Tracey Report 22 Dec 2007 09:59

thank you for the info it was much appreciated i do believe his brother stanley is still alive. it is the right death for sam thanks again
tracey