Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Eltringham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mandy

Mandy Report 7 Mar 2007 19:39

Hi everyone, I am trying to find extended links with these family names and dates. William eltringham c1679-. Anne eltringham c1679- nee sopphet William married anne on 3 december 1706 at saint peter's parish church,bywell. The baptism dates for the 3 children are prior to the marriage date, however as only the farther's name is given . He either had a previous marriage or lived outside of marriage. Children ;- John, 11 Feb 1700 Anne, 15 June 1702 Isabel, 25 May 1706 Thomas, 2 December 1707 William, 10 September 1713 Isabel married Mathew Johnson on 17 September 1730 at Siant Peter's, Bywell. William was a native of merry shields and yeoman by profession. Mandy

Derek

Derek Report 5 Oct 2007 11:56

I have a document with the results of some work done by John Salisbury (married to an Eltringham) that includes reference to William E. and Anne Soffat (his second wife). Are you interested in a copy?

Regards,

Derek Eltringham
PS. Apologies for any delay in picking up your query!

Mandy

Mandy Report 19 Dec 2007 22:53

Hi Derek,
Sorry i have not checked this for a while. Yes i would like a copy if you dont mind.
Many thank's
Mandy