Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Emeny (Nee Bellinger)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Billy

Billy Report 1 Nov 2007 16:53

HI...I am trying to find information on my grandmother, who sadly died at age 49, in 1959, and her family, including her parents etc. Her name at birth was Kathleen Daisy Bellinger, her married name being 'Emeny' (husband = James). Kathleen had several sisters (6 i think) and a brother Stanley Bellinger. I would welcome any help or information available.
Thanks

Bill Anderson

Penny

Penny Report 1 Nov 2007 16:57

Name: Kathleen Daisy Bellinger
Year of Registration: 1909
Quarter of Registration: Apr-May-Jun
District: Lambeth
County: Greater London, London, Surrey
Volume: 1d
Page: 440

her birth cert will tell both parents names

Penny

Penny Report 1 Nov 2007 16:59

does Lambeth look right for a location? if so......

Annie Elizabeth Bellinger 1907 Jul-Aug-Sep Lambeth Greater London, London, Surrey

Charles J Bellinger 1913 Apr-May-Jun (MMN Elcock) Lambeth Greater London, London, Surrey

Evelyn Bellinger 1915 Jan-Feb-Mar (MMN Elcock )Lambeth Greater London, London, Surrey

Kathleen Daisy Bellinger 1909 Apr-May-Jun Lambeth Greater London, London, Surrey

Lily Ruth Bellinger 1907 Oct-Nov-Dec Lambeth Greater London, London, Surrey

Rose Cecilia M Bellinger 1908 Jan-Feb-Mar Lambeth Greater London, London, Surrey

Stanley Charles Bellinger 1906 Jan-Feb-Mar Lambeth Greater London, London, Surrey

Penny

Penny Report 1 Nov 2007 17:03

the only marriage i can find for those two names bears no relation to lambeth whatsoever though

Marriages Mar 1904

Bellinger James Charles
Elcock Lily Beatrice Strood 2a 779