Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Waterman

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Donna

Donna Report 26 Oct 2007 16:43

I am trying to find out any information on a Eric Waterman (born 1930 I believe he was born in Poole). He married a lady called Galdys Warburton (born 31 March 1922 in Bolton) in 1948, they had a son called David Robert Waterman born 22 September 1949. They seperated when David Robert was just a year old. I believe this gentleman is my Grandfather as I am David Roberts daughter. I am just curious about him as I never met or new of him until recently.

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 26 Oct 2007 20:29

Found this
Eric D Waterman mothers maiden name Merryfield in Poole, vol 5a page 337, 1st qtr 1930.

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 26 Oct 2007 20:30

This might be his death here.
Name Date of Birth Registration District Year of Registration Month of Registration
WATERMAN, Eric Dennis 22 December 1929 Lincoln 1998 December District No 6191A
Reg No A56C
Ent No 252
Dor 1298