Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Evans

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

William

William Report 1 Jan 2008 14:23

Am trying to find relatives of Thomas Evans b 1871 in Brixton. Parents were Frederick, and Harriet (nee Penn)
Can anyone assist please
Regards
Bill

Jeanette

Jeanette Report 1 Jan 2008 14:41

What information do you already have. Assume you have at least seen 1881 census return listing his siblings.

William

William Report 3 Jan 2008 20:22

Hi Jeanette,
on the 1881 Thomas is shown age 10, after that I cannot find him. Being new to this I am unsure how to proceed.
Any advice greatly appreciated.
Regards
Bill

Jeanette

Jeanette Report 4 Jan 2008 15:47

Hi Bill

See on your previous thread David has given the 1881 census return. Have looked at 1891 and 1901 and cannot find anything on any of them. They were theatrical people so perhaps they were touring. Do you know if they were in a particular theatrical company. Sorry can't think of anything else but perhaps someone with more knowledge than me might be able to help. Good luck. J