Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Fazackerly

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Beatrice

Beatrice Report 14 Jul 2007 16:48

Hi I am trying to find the parents , the birth or baptism dates and the marriage date of my gt gt grandmother ELLEN[HELEN] FAZACKERLY. She was born in RUFFORD LANCASHIRE around 1817, She married PETER DAWSON ??? in RUFFORD around 1833- 1835 first child HENRY born 1836 she went on to have 10 children altogether PETER was an agricultural labourer they lived all their lives around the RUFFORD and MAWDSLEY area ELLEN died in 1887 age 71 and PETER died in 1892age 77yrs. I would be very greatful if anyone out there could help me to punch a hole in this brick wall I keep banging my head on. thanks a lot Ellen Fox