Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Feathers

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Terence

Terence Report 7 May 2007 02:18

I am trying to find my brother David Feathers, born in London in 1945. My mother was Dorothy Margaret Feathers nee High (DoB 24/12/1920), known as Maggie and my father was George Feathers. When I was about 5 years old, my parents separated and I never saw my father or brother again. My mother died some time ago and I assume that my father will also have died but I would really love to find my brother again. I have the genetic disorder neurofibromatosis so there is a 50% chance that my brother will also have it. If you think that you might know my brother please contact me even if you are not sure. I only vaguely remember the details so it doesn't matter if your details do not match exactly. Terry