Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pauline Bell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pauline

Pauline Report 2 Apr 2006 19:06

i am tryin to find anyone who has any information on the fisher family who lived in county monaghan,southern ireland.mary anne fisher my mother had 13 brothers and sisters some of which i believe to have died very young,her parents are james fisher,julia fisher nee kelly,her siblings are,james who now lives in scunthorpe,suzie,irene,william,joseph,and peter who is the youngest they all lived with their grandmother elizabeth kelly.we would love to here from anyone that may have any info and would be very grateful thankyou.

Terry

Terry Report 27 Nov 2007 20:25

I HAVE A MARY ANNE FISHER MARRIED BANGOR CO DOWN TO HORATIO DOGGART 1847 DAUGHTER OF JAMES FISHER SCHOOL MASTER