Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Fitzjohn

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarah

Sarah Report 14 Jul 2007 12:02

Hello everyone, I NEED YOU HELP. You see im looking for a man named PAUL ANTHONY (not sure if spelling is right) FITZJOHN. He is the father of my boyfriend,who he hasnt seen for over 23 years,due to his mother and fathers split. We have been looking for the past 10 years with no luck,so if anyone could help we would be over the moon. This is what we know; Facts He was born on the 17th of jan 1947 (give or take a few years). He lived in Luton for many years at 19 Brunel road. The decree nisi to end the marrage between his frist wife came on the 14th of fed 1985. His frist wife was named JANIET ROSE WOOD. They had four children. JOHN,TRACEY,STEPHEN AND DAVID FITZJOHN. He used to drive lorrys for a living. His son JOHN lived with him after the split but not for long. Non facts Stephen thinks that either paul had a bother or father named PETER and that he had a lest one sister,but we are not sure. We have been told that he had another child around about the year of 1985-6 ish,but once again we dont know if this is ture or not. If any of this rings a bell about anyone you know then please get in contact with me as we realy wont to find him as soon as posable. If you have not upgraded on this site please feel free to email me on stockley1981 at that y place. If you are reading this yourself Paul, then please get in contact as all of us wont to get to know the dad and grandad that we have all missed out on untill now. Plus dont worry about what ever happen in the past,as thats where it will stay,in the past. Thank you all for you help.