Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Flynn

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Veronica

Veronica Report 23 Jun 2007 13:39

Hi, I am looking for Tony or Kenny Giles, their Mother's name Catherine/Kathleen FLYNN,known as Kit.She was my Grandmother's sister and married my Grandfather, Thomas Frederick White in 1960 after my Grandmother,Alice,died in 1959,having previously been married to Henry Giles.They were living in Wanstead,London in 1970,when my Grandfather died.They moved to Burwell in Cambridgeshire for a short time,then no-one knows where they moved to.Tony was with his Mother,Kit,he would have been born around 1935,I cannot find a birth for him or his brother,Kenny,so maybe they were adopted?I remember meeting Tony, when we visited my Grandfather,in 1969/70,I remember that he liked jazz music and played me some of his records.I would like to think that he was still alive and able to make contact with me,Veronica,his first cousin once removed.If anyone can help,I would be Grateful,Thank you