Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Flynn

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

jean,300171

jean,300171 Report 11 Jun 2007 19:18

I am trying to find the birth year of my Grannie, Her name at birth was Caroline Flynn/ her Mother was Johanna Hurley, Her Father was Patrick Flynn, occupation Gen/Lab.marriage cert in1898 says she was born Bermondsey,on 1881 census family was as below Patrick head 44yrs Southwark{ but actuly born Ireland, came over as very young baby Johanna Wife 44yrs..............tailoress. Hanna Daughter 19yrs....... . tailoress. Mary daughter...17yrs..........Box maker. Lucy Daughter...15yrsHorsley down dockhead...no occ. Catherine Daughter ..12yrs............................Scholar. Caroline...Daughter....8yrs..............................Scholar. there was a brother James born 3rd Feb 1871 who died 17th Feb 1878.so I recond Caroline was born abt 1873/5 but I cant seemto find her birth at all, she died 6th Feb 1960 supposibly 86yrs old. if you think she could be related to you I would love to hear from you.please get in touch through the boards,thank you .....Jean. ps' address on 1881 was 108 Bidder Street ....West Ham...Essex.