Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Susan Murphy

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 24 Apr 2006 19:59

looking for any information on my grandmother Helen Fredrick or Frederick.My mum has been trying to find out about her mum for a long time.Helen Fredrick married Thomas Thomson do not know the date of marriage.They had 2 sons & 1 daughter. Stanley born13th Oct.1928,Thomas born 12th May1930,& Anna born 16th Feb1936.My gran died either on the day my mum was born or the day after.My grandad wed again when my mum was 2 years old to Christina Thomson,Thomson was also her maiden name they had a son Ronald born 1938 .My mums mum was never mentioned in the house ,my does not even know what she looked like as her stepmother destroyed all the photos. My mum would really love any information no matter how small as she only knows what has been written down here she desperately needs any info about her mum please please e-mail me if you know anything

Carol

Carol Report 25 Oct 2007 15:45

Susan,
You do not say which part of the country your grandparents lived in. I've got Fredricks in my family tree. They were from Camborne and thereabouts in Cornwall, but my great-grandmother, Sarah Ann Fredrick (b.1845), followed her brother John to Hampton, where he was a railway engineer. If you think your grandmother may have come from this line of Fredricks, let me know and I'll give you more details.
Carol