Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

May Gardiner

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Irene

Irene Report 3 Jul 2007 16:18

hello! my name is Irene , i was born in blackburn to manchester i was marreid there , my father is thomas willaims Gradiner from london derry in nothern ireland, he was moved to UK in blackburn marreid to his wife May Gardiner ( My mum) was dead on August 25th 2001. he was born in 1919 i have to brothers x sister i want to find his brother name and family from newscaltle i cant remember my uncle name he was in ex army my dad was dead when i was younger of 9yrs old so i am 47 yrs now his grandam and grandad , who lived in londonderry i hope u will find to his brother i want to touch his family have to 3 or 4 children, any hear it to me thanks my brothers is david gardiner micheal gardiner trevor gardiner my sister is moria gardiner