Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Julie Price

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 1 Jan 2005 16:13

To continue with my family tree, I am looking for assendants or decendants of a few people: My G.G Grand father ROBERT GARDNER. B 1850c in Abergavenny, Monmouth, Wales. Married to Martha. My Great Grand Father, Bellamy Thomas GARDNER c1870. A Sergeant Major in the military (Chishire Regiment). Also born in Abergavenny, Monmouth, Wales. He married Elizabeth Mary ? b1875 - d1947. They had 5 children - Elizabeth Jane, born in Jubbulpur India 1911 (my Grandmother), Beatie or Beatrice, Gwendoline, Edward and Eilleen. In 1933, my Grandmother, Elizabeth Jane 'Jean' GARDNER, married Alfred George KING (able seaman J111194) whom during WW2, died at sea. The marriage bore 2 children, Maurice Barry King c1934 and Geraldine Anne King 1941 (my mother) Any help would be appreciated Julie . . . 'Geraldine's Daughter'