Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Gardner

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tammy

Tammy Report 18 May 2005 13:32

Hi I am trying to find anyone with a connection to these GARDNER's Amos Gardner born 1853 - Snitterfield, Warwickshire Wife Ellen Gardner (nee Dean) born 1854 - Holdenhurst, Hampshire. Their Children - Alfred Geroge R Gardner - 1879 - Holdenhurst, Hampshire Ernest Thomas Gardner - 1880 - Holdenhurst, Hampshire Sydney Amos Gardner - 1882 - Holdenhurst, Hampshire Charles Gardner - 1888 - Pokesdown, Hampshire Ethel Gardner - 1892 - Pokesdown, Hampshire Agnes Bertha Gardner - 1896 - Pokedown, Hampshire, know as Bertha. Edith Lily Gardner - 1897 - Pokesdown, Hampshire, known as Lily. Lily was my great grandmother. I have all the census info, I am looking for connections with other people's tree's. In 1901 census this family were living at this address - 30 Wymsham Road, Pokesdown, Bournemouth Best Wishes Tammy