Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Garner

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Angel

Angel Report 15 Jul 2007 20:25

Hello All that read this, I am desperately trying to find family of the name Garner, Plumb, Bruton & Durbridge. My fathers name John William Garner Born 1935 (yorkshire) with parents named John William Garner Born 1887 & Eva Dorothy Durbridge Born 1894 the only other of my fathers line is my GGF (father of John Edwin) named Charles Henry Garner (wheelwright in Yorkshire) I do not know what year he was born or where. My mothers name Jeanette Alice Garner Born 1940 in Southampton parents Dorothy Plumb Born 1912 (with a brother named Fred) & Albert James Plumb died 1941 in Dunkirk during the WW2, I know my GM Dorothys mothers maiden name was Bruton. Please help anyone that can........ I have read messages on the message board & am trying to have faith that I have more family out there somewhere. I desperately want to find if I have family that I do not know about, due to losing loved ones suddenly. Thankyou in advance to anyone who can help me smile Angel Vanessa Garner Born 1975, Rochford, Essex, U.K (Forename at birth was Karen)