Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find GEEN - in New Zealand

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Amber

Amber Report 6 Jun 2007 13:35

HI, I am hoping to find anybody who can help me build the GEEN part of my tree. I live in New Zealand My father was William Ronald (or Ronald William) Geen known as Kerry, he was born 12.09.1939, married Margaret Short and he died in 18.03.1978. Kerry had 2 brothers and a sister: Charles Scott Geen known as Clive born 1938 Robin Wilfrid Geen born 1940 Sheryle Muriel Geen born 1941 My Grandfather was Charles Scott Geen (born c1920 died c1990 who married Muriel Louise Taylor (1920-1990) My Grandparents were both married about 3 times each. My Grandfather's other marriages were to Ann Unknown: 2 children Kevin Geen and Valerie Geen Mary Unknown: 1 son Scott Geen My great grandfather was Charles Scott Geen born in c1900 (year of birth a total guess) in Devon England I believe. He died c1959 (total guess again) married Leticia Scott(born c1910) in Suva Fiji. They had one other child besides my grandfather. 1) Letty Geen. She married Frederick Cocks (Cox) and had 2 children; A daughter Adrian and a son Jonathan. If anyone can help me extend my tree backwards or wishes to contact me as a relative in New Zealand, I would be most grateful. Regards Amber