Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Geraghty

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Claire

Claire Report 9 Dec 2004 11:16

I am trying to find any information related to Geraghty's of castlerea, roscommon - especially Malachy Geraghty married to Mary King, Malachy was born 1831-41 and died 1907, I am particuarily interested in finding out when and where they were married and who Malachy's parents were, his father was possibly also called Malachy and his mother possibly Catherine Burne. Malachy's son James Geraghty(DOB - 1867-78) married Mary Brennan and had 9? children - one of whom was Joseph Geraghty - my granddad born 10/10/1923 he was second youngest . The Majority of James's brothers and sisters emigrated to america as did all of Joseph's siblings and mother after James Died. If you have any Information please get in contact.

Nick

Nick Report 3 Nov 2007 09:59

Try
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ngeraghty/
nick geraghty