Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Girling

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Puddleduck

Puddleduck Report 3 Aug 2007 16:09

Hi looking for information regarding the Girling family from Foulsham, Norfolk. Any help would be appreciated. Judith

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 28 Oct 2007 19:11

Hi Judith your Girling family did they run the shop in Foulsham,called Webbers,if they did i have an old photo of the shop if you want a copy.Jenny

Margaret

Margaret Report 31 Oct 2007 00:29

Hi Judith,
My Paternal Grandmother and family were born in Fousham. Have we been in touch before?

Ellen Susanna Girling: Daughter of Ephriham & Elizabeth Girling.

Regards,

Margaret Speller

Veronica

Veronica Report 31 Oct 2007 02:06

Hi Judith

There were a few Girling families in Foulsham. in the 1800s. My great great grandparents were John and Mary Ann (nee Utting) Girling. whose children were Alfred, Mary Ann Elizabeth, Emma, Leah, Rachel, Emily and Phoebe.

Regards
Veronica

PS My middle name is Girling

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 31 Oct 2007 18:48

Hi all you Girling families,If any of you want a copy of the shop called Webbers,which the Girling family had for a while are more then welcome to a copy of the photo.Jenny

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 5 Nov 2007 13:47

Here is a Baptism of Emma Elizabeth Girling daughter of Ephrain and Elizabeth Girling.
Bap: March 3rd 1879.Jenny