Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Goodrum

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 6 Jul 2007 10:51

My fathers name was Leonard Ernest Goodrum born 30th October 1911 he was born in grays essex, my mothers name was Ivy Annie Goodrum maiden name Gladwin born 7th August 1913 they did live in Westrow Drive Barking Essex. For many years my dad worked in st catherines dock he was a docker,also for over 50yrs he was in st johns ambulance brigade. I am trying to trace any members of my family my name is Jacqueline Mary Holt maiden name Goodrum. Be nice to hear from anyone that new us. Jackie

Marian

Marian Report 14 Dec 2007 06:30

Hi Jackie, Your father and my father were first cousins. Their fathers were brothers - there were 15 children in that family! My father was Ernest George Goodrum born 1914, son of Ernest Goodrum born 1892. I have quite a lot of information about the members of the Goodrum family who moved from Fundenhall in Norfolk to Grays. Contact me and I will give you all of the information I have. Regards Marian Pringle (Goodrum)