Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Goymer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Peter

Peter Report 27 Jul 2007 23:06

William Goymer (b. circa 1790s) husband of Sarah Carr Crisp Any information regarding William gratefully received. William was a pilot who lived in Middle Street, Deal, Kent. He married Sarah Carr Crisp (the widow of Thomas Turner) at Deal on 28th May 1814 and together they had at least three children: Charlotte Tamzon Goymer (b. 1816) Sarah Susannah Turner Goymer Ann Hider Goymer

Brian

Brian Report 30 Oct 2007 11:54

Hi Peter

I have Charlotte in my tree, she also married a pilot called James Jones. But you may know that (just seen your surname)

If you want any more information do let me know.

Regards

Brian Howard