Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Graham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 16 Oct 2006 18:36

Hi. I am trying to find any information about the Graham family who lived in and around Settle, north yorkshire in the early 1900s and up to the 1960s, maybe later. I know that 1 lady lived near the beck in Long Preston in the 1940s and another family lived in Langcliffe around 1920, whilst yet another had the picture house in Settle in the 1940s. As I do not have any christian names, any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot Liz

Carole

Carole Report 28 Nov 2007 15:46

Hi Liz

An off the wall question, but I don't suppose you have relatives Charles and Mary Fox from London in your family tree.

Regards

Carole