Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Walter Grattan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 10 Nov 2007 13:56

Walter Grattan,born 1884 in Maybole Ayrshire Scotland,He left Glasgow in March 1907 to emigrate to America,he arrived around the 30 march in New York,he was single in 1910 us census,but in the 1920 census he had married ,and his wife was called Margaret maiden name unknown,he had a daughter also called margaret, who was 7 yrs old in the 1920 census,they were living in Bedford,West chester,New York,this is all i can find on him i hope theres someone out there who can help with my search.jennifer