Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Frances Gray

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Frances

Frances Report 1 Jun 2007 13:40

Hi my name is FRANCES Deborah GRAY. I am looking for my father who I have not seen since I was two years old. I am now 43. My father's name is MICHAEL JOHN GRAY born 28.1. c.1934 last known in the Essex area. Apart from myself, born 3.2.64, he had a son called RUSSELL GRAY (Michael Patrick Russell)(46 years old), born 29.12.61 who has since sadly died. Michael Gray was first married in I believe the Bishops Stortford area. His parents were CLAUDE JOHN GRAY and JEAN GRAY. I would really like some help with my search as I have very little to go on. He may have re-married and have more children, I just don't know...if anyone has any information, please contact me on fdgray at tiscali couk. Thanks