Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Gray

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michael

Michael Report 22 Jul 2007 15:57

Hi Hoping some kind person can help me out. Looking for the place of marriage for Walter Gray born c1863 Winterton Lincolnshire. My research shows that he possibly married Martha A Gray born c1862 Tetford Lincolnshire? The only marriage I can find is from the IGI site that states Walter Gray married a ( I quote from the record) Mrs Martha A Gray about 1889. Other info that might help out is as follows:- Walters parents are James Gray born c1842 Burton on Stather Lincolnshire, Mother Annie/Anne Hodson born c1841 Winterton Lincolnshire. Brothers and sisters:- Sarah born c1868 Arthur born c1871 Annie born c1873 Minnie born c1876 Mary born c1878 Rose born c1881 Ada Jane born c 1883 Any help with be greatly appreciated, Thanks Mick