Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Greaves

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Noeline

Noeline Report 12 Feb 2005 02:08

Trying to find descendants of Richard Greaves and Phoebe Calver, they had 4 children Stephen Born 1822, George Born 1824, William Born 1827, and Mary Ann Born 1830 all born Gressenhall Norfolk. Stephen married first Francis Crocker and had three known children Stephen Born 1845,Jane Born 1847, and Clara born 1850 all born in East Derham Norfolk. He second married Mary Ann Dawson and they had 4 children Arthur William Born 1877, Bertie A. Born 1878, Eleanor Alma Born 1879, and Walter Herbert born 1884 after his father died. again all born in the same or nearby East Dereham area. Walter Herbert is our grandfather but what has happen to the rest of his family. (We have found Bertie's family) Noeline Allen New Zealand

Coralie

Coralie Report 30 Oct 2007 19:31

Hi, I have been trying to find more info re Walter Herbert. I am Bertie & Mary Ann Woodrow's 2nd son's granddaughter. Would love to hear from you. I'm sure we can help each other.