Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Groom

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Brenda

Brenda Report 25 Jul 2007 08:48

I am looking for descendants of William and Sarah Groom who lived in the Houghton Regis Area of Bedfordshire in the 1870.s.They had a Daughter called Ada Georgina who married Robert Aylen in 1890 in Beckenham Kent.There were sons born after Ada and I would like to know of their descendants who may still be living in or around Dunstable.I was an Aylen and am presnt living in Houghton Regis.Would be pleased to hear from anyone connected as we are trying to build a family history.Thanks

Anna

Anna Report 20 Nov 2007 11:01

hi there.i may well be abl;e to help you out as william and sarah groom from houghton regis are my great great great great grandparents (or there abouts it gets very confusing doesnt it). I will give you permision to view my family tree any other info you would like please feel free to get in touch and i will help wherever possible.I do know that sarah and william had 8 children in total.
Look forward to hearing from you, regards anna groom.