Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for my mums family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 2 Nov 2007 19:22

John WT Groves, registered Q2 1936 Kensington 1a/141

Thomas Groves – Q4 1940 Kensington 1a/181
Eva MV Groves – Q1 1943 Kensington 1a/136

David E Groves – Q4 1948 Hammersmith 5c/1041
can any help me find them please i need to tell them there sister has died ive not seen them since my nan died in 1984 please help me find them tahnks

Julie

Julie Report 2 Nov 2007 22:48

If ever anyone is looking for me please don't plaster my Name, Address & Telephone number all over a web site

Karen

Karen Report 3 Nov 2007 14:37

hello victoria
ive tryed calling them numbers but no answer i will try again later today thanks very much can u tell me hoe to look up eva to see if see got married thanks karen

Karen

Karen Report 3 Nov 2007 14:38

julie i dont no u so how can i do that

Jean

Jean Report 3 Nov 2007 14:50

Hi, Ive sent you the addresses for Thomas Groves
Eva Groves
David Groves

Kind regards

Karen

Karen Report 3 Nov 2007 16:03

hi thanks jean
ive had a quick look but ill have a gd look later to nite but the only thing is i dont no where they are ive not seen them sicne 1984 but thanks again karen

Victoria

Victoria Report 3 Nov 2007 17:30

Julie,

This information is freely available to anyone as it is on 192. If your details are not on 192 they will not be plastered all over a website

Jane

Julie

Julie Report 3 Nov 2007 21:00

Jane

You can ask anyone on this site that do look ups for others..they will not plaster living peoples details on this site..they send info by PM

Karen

Karen Report 5 Nov 2007 13:53

hi victoria sry but could u send them numbers again they been deleted and i never wrote them down thanks karen