Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

TRYING TO FIND VERONICA INGRAM Nee HAMMOND

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 6 Nov 2007 00:49

Trying to find Veronica Coralie Estelle Ingram or relations of.born 1914 sevenoaks.maiden name hammond.married norman ingram.tonbridge.1933.Parents Lucy Eagleton/John Edward Hammond.any help greatly apreciated thanks.Jacqui

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 6 Nov 2007 10:04

Surname First name(s) Mother District Vol Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Births Jun 1914
HAMMOND Veronica C E Eggledon Sevenoaks 2a 1608

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 6 Nov 2007 17:01

thanks.found her birth record and marriage record.not sure how to find parents,siblings,etc.not sure if she remarried as she left husband and baby daughter 1935.thats all i know about her.i guess she probably dead now.she was my maternal grandmother.Any suggestions much apreciated.

Dorsetbaby

Dorsetbaby Report 6 Nov 2007 17:08

i have looked for a marriage for her parents but have not found one. The best way back form her is going to be to obtain her birth cert and get their names. It is £7 you can order it online at the general register office.