Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Fam. HANSON residing in Coventry, Warwick

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Charlotte

Charlotte Report 26 Nov 2007 13:12

Looking for any info on the family HANSON members found in the 1841 Census in Warwickshire, Coventry, Parish Holy Trinity.
(HO107; Piece 1153 Book 4, Enum Dist 8, Folio 11, Page 14)

John Hanson b. ca. 1811 (30) Head
Sarah Hanson b. ca. 1811 (30) Wife
Thomas Hanson b. ca. 1834 (7) Son
Voylettah Hanson b. 1837-8 (3) Daughter (Christened VIOLETTA)
John Hanson b. ca. 1840 (11mths) Son

Violetta is supposedly a "cousin" of EMMA NEWTON nee BAXTER in the 1881 census (her name is mis-transcribed as "Suletta" Hanson)

Would like to know/find out how exctly they are related to the BAXTER's or NEWTON's, but first I need to know more about Sarah & John 'cos I come to the conclusion (am I right?) that Sarah should have been a Baxter or a Newton, if her daughter is a Baxter/Newton Cousin.

Any info. appreciated.

With thanks,
Charlotte Harding.