Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Harris

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 9 May 2007 21:45

hi my name is linda, my mothers name was beryl lockley and my fathers name was joseph harris, they never married and i only saw my dad once and that was when i was 14.my mom always lived in willenhall area and i was told my dad lived in cannock with his wife and family, so that means i have some half brothers and sisters that i have never met,i found out sadly last year that my dad had passed away , i think it was about 2004, i know i have a uncle les and aunt dolly but thats as far as it goes, i only found out about my dads passing last year when i tried to find out how he was doing, i would have loved to know him but things dident turn out that way.so if there is any of my half brothers or sisters out there and they want to get in touch, please do so, thank you all for reading this msg. regards linda.