Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Harrison

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Penelope

Penelope Report 6 Jun 2006 18:55

I am looking for William Harrison father of Charles Harrison, born Chipping Norton, Oxon about 1824. Believe his mother was Mary Tuffley. I think there was a marriage about 1820 in the parish of Barcheston, which I think is in Warwickshire, but not sure. Any information welcome. Pen Taylor

Marjorie

Marjorie Report 8 Nov 2007 05:36

Hi Pen,

I have been looking through the Harrison's you posted on the 6/6/2006. I am looking for a Charles Harrison who was deceased before 1894 when his daughter Elizabeth Rita Harrison was married to Edward Tandy. I have no idea about her mother as she is listed as unknown.

Elizabeth was married in Deritend (Warwickshire I believe).

Cheers Marj