Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Haynes

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Simon in Bucks

Simon in Bucks Report 22 Jul 2007 18:08

Haynes – I would very much like to hear from anyone descended from Henry Herbert Haynes, who was born on 24th March 1855 (Cardiff, Wales). His parents were Richard Haynes (born c1817 Bristol, Gloucestershire) and Grace Purnell (born c1825 Bristol, Gloucestershire). Henry Herbert Haynes married Rosetta Jane Deaker on 7th January 1885 at St Clements Church, Notting Hill, London. According to the 1901 Census, the family address was 9 Wood Street, Hammersmith, London. The following children show; Lillian (born c1886), Ernest (born c1890), Lizzie (born c1893), Emily Grace (born 1895, my Great Grandmother), Victor (born c1898) and Charlotte (born c1899). I also know of two earlier sons, both living in 1901, William (born c1882) and Henry (born 1884). If you are descended from any of the above children or any born after 1901, I’d be delighted to hear from you. **************** I'm already in contact with Kathryn Sykes (see the entry a few down from this one). Kathryn is my 3rd cousin, a Great Grand Daughter descended from Ernest...................so come on if there are any more of you out there. Contact me !!! Thanks Simon