Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Catherine Mary Hearne

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Catherine Mary

Catherine Mary Report 10 Jan 2005 00:43

If you have any information about Hearne family members who left Ireland for County Durham in mid-late nineteenth century I'd very much like to hear . William Hearne was born in Ireland in 1851 and settled around Sunniside. If you know of any siblings and what happened to them I'd love to know. I'm his great grand-daughter descended from his youngest son Joseph, who was one of 14 children. Thank you

Patrick John

Patrick John Report 27 Dec 2007 18:24

Hi Catherine, I think and hope I,m addressing my cousin, formerly of Windermere Gdns then Oakfield Rd, if so I,d love permission to see your tree,and help get me started on the search. Merry Christmas by the way, your younger cousin Pat (Paddy) Devlin.

Patrick John

Patrick John Report 28 Dec 2007 15:57

Catherine, It seems like one of us has some duff info as I'm led to believe that our Great Granda was John not William, who was married to Catherine Power,it was I believe Grandmas dad that was William(Clark) and he was married to Mary Smith, but I could be wrong its just what Mam told me.Or it could be that your not my cousin in which case according to mother your William is a cousin of our John.