Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Frederick Heayel b. 1863 Barnstaple

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 4 Nov 2007 23:12

Hi.
I'm trying to find anyone with any information on Frederick (b.1864) and his ancestors. I believe his mother was called Elizabeth Sanders (b.1823) but I've been unable to find who his father was. He had brothers William J, Robert, John G and a sister Julia Ann. Any information would be fantastic!!!

Thanks, karen

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 4 Nov 2007 23:34

Hi Karen - just sticking my nose in again.

When you wrote your post, it probably had a surname attached to it. When it shows up in the general Trying to Find forum, it's minus its surname.

Anybody who searches specifically for Trying to Find "(surname)" will likely see it, but anybody else is in the dark. ;)

If you edit it to put a surname in the subject line -- I'd make it

Frederick _______, born ___ in _______

(the place of birth is crucial info too) or some such -- you might have better luck at finding relations and/or getting help with them!