Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hewer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 3 Jul 2007 16:41

Hi my father name was Donald Edwin Hewer and he was born in Birmingham in 1926, he had no brothers or sisters but did have a cousin Katherine Hewer and another one called Joyce who was adopted. He married my mother and had me and adopted my brother Robert, but he also had other children, their names are Andrew, Susan (with whom I am in contact) with a lady called Carol Palmer he also had Paula and Richard with Jill Evans. We all come from around the Cressage and Much Wenlock area of Shropshire. If anyone can help me trace Paula and Richard or any other of spring!! or you can shed any light on the relitives in Birmingham then I would be grateful. Thanks