Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Julian High

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julian

Julian Report 14 Nov 2003 05:17

I'd be interested to know if anyone has any information on the High family pre 1820. My father researched his family tree back to that date and I'd like to continue his research. I'd be grateful if anyone out there could help. Julian High

Malcolm

Malcolm Report 8 Oct 2007 19:08

Hi
The message I found from you is rather dated..but my branch of the Highs go back from pre -1847 from that time mainly in Cley area..albeit I have since learned that William (1847) lived with his grandpatrents who came from Briston originally
Malcolm High

Malcolm

Malcolm Report 12 Nov 2007 21:19

Hi
My family seem to have oriinated in the Cley area...but I then discovered that the query I had raised about the Caston-High situation may have had its roots when Henry High married Willoughby Caston in Cley and they originally came from nearby Briston...I think that William 1847 was related to them
Malcolm.