Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Holt

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joanne

Joanne Report 9 May 2007 17:26

I am trying to find some information on the HOLT Family in the London/MIddlesex area. Unfortunately my Grandfather Arthur Holt died 33 yrs ago and my grandmother Vera Johnson died a couple of years before starting my search. I have very little information on him. I know that after they married they lived in the Edgware area, and he once served in the Royal Navy. If anyone has any information that might help please contact me. My searsh on the HOLTS stops at my grandfather and i have no info about brothers/sisters etc

Good Luck with your search

Jo

Margaret

Margaret Report 10 Nov 2007 12:30

I have an Arthur born 1880, elder brother to my G.father, they came from the Harlesden, Willesden area of London. I have no marriage on Arthur so he could have moved to Edgware. My G.mother moved around 1932 to Colindale after her husband died

Margaret