Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Patricia Gallagher

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 1 Jun 2007 17:09

Trying to find the childen of Arthur Hope D.O,B.1912. He was in the Bury T.A. for many years 2nd marrage to Ann/ie 1949/50? Arthur died late 1990. Had a son also named Arthur 1950/1. 2nd son name unknown 1958/9? daughter Ann/ie 1960/1. lived in Heywood and Bury area. Arthurs parent's lived by the Summit. (the house is still standing.) I believe the eldest boy worked in the lab or office?at Bibby and Baron's Paper factory. in Radcliffe Rd (going towards Radcliffe.) when aged 15/16. the place as proberly been pulled down by now. Arthur had a brother Bob married to May 1946/7.there was'nt any children from that marrage. I think Bob was younger. I,am not sure If he had an older brother or Reletive who was a barber who worked in Bolton St in Bury. Well here hopeing there is someone out there who as some connection somewhere to the family. please get in touch with me. Patricia x