Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lucy May Horobin 1908-1971

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 25 Oct 2007 12:55

Dear All

I am trying to find our any information from anyone who is related directly to my Grandmother Lucy May Horobin. I have never had the pleasure of meeting her and do not have much information on her, that is why I am asking for help.

She was born on: 17/05/1908 in Stonnal and did not get married until 17/05/1908 as she was "in service." She married William Charles Smith from Brownhills.

I am trying to get in touch with some of her brothers and sisters or anyone who remembers her. Particulalry anyone who may have information in relation to her younger years.

She sadly died on 16/04/1971 at 6 Mill Road, Brownhills after suffering with Breast Cancer. I was born in 1973 and therefore never got the chance to actually meet her. Many of her relations through research have come from the Stonnal and Shenstone areas, so any help would be appreciated.

The information I have in relation to her is from my father but even he does not know much about her family.

If anyone can help me find out about my grandmother I would love to hear from you.

Regards
Emma x